Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

20 Facts About Me!

Seen this tag floating around, so thought I would do it myself:

1) I am super scared of spiders and have a fear of being sick

2) I love the colour light pink

3) I am secretly a directioner

4) I am a fusy eater

5) I am very close to my sister and mum

6) I hate cheese

7) My friends are incredibly important to me
8) My first ever concert was Kelly Clarkson

9) I have moved house eight times

10) When I was little I said I wanted to be a flower when I grew up

11) I want to travel

12) One Christmas my present was to swim with dolphins in America, it was incredible

13) I have been abroad five times

14) I love it when guys smell nice

15) I want to start to think more positively
16) My favourite ice cream is phish food by ben and jerrys

17) I play guitar and keyboard

18) Roller coasters make me terrified, but once I have done it I feel amazing

19) I LOVE DISNEY MOVIES

20) I want a tattoo of a daisy chain around my ankle

1 comment:

  1. great! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete